Is a green, environmentally friendly alternative to other dust control products.
WHOA dust can be used with almost all footings including: Nike Rubber, Cotton added, geotextile, Silica Sand, screened or washed Sand, Clay-Sand mixture, and Organic footing.
- Stop dust from rising
- Moisture will be retained, reducing need to water by months
- Will provide firmer and more desirable footing
Physical and Environmental properties
- Granular form to make for easy install
- Odorless & Non-visual
- Non-toxic to all living species
- Rejuvenated with H2O and will not dilute or wash away product
- Increases tensile strength of footing
- Footing can be stored after treatment (Horse shows, Rodeos, and etc.)
Benefits of WHOA Dust
- Simple and easy to apply
- Reduces operational and maintenance costs
- Environmentally and Animal safe
- Can be used if Calcium Chloride has be used in the past
- More cost effective than any other dust control product on the market
WHOA Dust uses
- Indoor and outdoor riding arenas
- Race tracks
- Round pens
- Corrals and paddocks
- Harrow/groom your arena a depth of 1/2″ – 1.5″, but no deeper. (Diamond harrows upside down, piece of chain-link fence, or a drag bar will work the best)
- Spread Whoa Dust with a hand broadcaster at lowest setting.
- Re-harrow/groom lightly to mix footing with Whoa Dust. (Repeat step 1.)
- Water arena heavy, but not to the point of puddling.
- Let footing sit for overnight, to allow Whoa Dust to activate.
- Enjoy your arena.
Cost and Dosage Chart
|1800 m2||600 m2||300 m2|