Is a green, environmentally friendly alternative to other dust control products.
WHOA dust can be used with almost all footings including: Nike Rubber, Cotton added, geotextile, Silica Sand, screened or washed Sand, Clay-Sand mixture, and Organic footing.
- Stop dust from rising
- Moisture will be retained, reducing need to water by months
- Will provide firmer and more desirable footing
Physical and Environmental properties
- Granular form to make for easy install
- Odorless & Non-visual
- Non-toxic to all living species
- Rejuvenated with H2O and will not dilute or wash away product
- Increases tensile strength of footing
- Footing can be stored after treatment (Horse shows, Rodeos, and etc.)
Benefits of WHOA Dust
- Simple and easy to apply
- Reduces operational and maintenance costs
- Environmentally and Animal safe
- Can be used if Calcium Chloride has be used in the past
- More cost effective than any other dust control product on the market
WHOA Dust uses
- Indoor and outdoor riding arenas
- Race tracks
- Round pens
- Corrals and paddocks
- Harrow/groom your arena a depth of 1/2″ – 1.5″, but no deeper. (Diamond harrows upside down, piece of chain-link fence, or a drag bar will work the best)
- Spread Whoa Dust with a hand broadcaster at lowest setting.
- Re-harrow/groom lightly to mix footing with Whoa Dust. (Repeat step 1.)
- Water arena heavy, but not to the point of puddling.
- Let footing sit for overnight, to allow Whoa Dust to activate.
- Enjoy your arena.
Cost and Dosage Chart
|1800 m2||600 m2||300 m2|
Get a Quote
Sampling Submission Procedure
The important thing to remember about our products is that they are site-specific; we match the blend of material to the specific soil type at your site to ensure the best performance possible. However this means that we need to test the soil from each site to be able to choose the appropriate mixture. We are happy to offer this analysis of samples from your job site, completely free of charge. We usually have one-week-turn-around on sample analysis to help you get results fast.
For free sample analysis at our lab, please include:
- Sample from site
300g of soil (about a coffee cup sized sample) in a plastic bag or container and/or
- Contact Information
Your name, company name, and contact information (phone number, fax number and email) so that we can get back to you with the results. A business card or letter-head is fine.
Please drop off or send the samples to, and provide the following information:
Strathcona Animal Bedding
52155 RR 233
Sherwood Park, AB T8B 1C5