Size: Packaged in round plastic 15 kg, 7 kg, 5 kg, 2 kg, 1kg and .5 kg Pails, with carrying handles and the 15 kg and 7 kg pails have lids being integrated pour spouts.
|Soil Stabilization||Kilograms||Flat to 4:1 slope||3:1 to 1:1 slope|
|Re-Vegetation||15||9000 m2||4500 m2|
|7||4046 m2||3000 m2|
|5||3000 m2||1500 m2|
|2||1200 m2||600 m2|
|1||600 m2||300 m2|
|0.5||300 m2||150 m2|
Hydroseeding 7 kg pail 3000 US Gal Replaces Mulch
Dust Control 28 kg pail Per Hectare
Pond D ‘Mucking 0.25 to .75 kg Per cubic meter of sediment
Soil Lynx is typically applied in a dry form using hand or a variety of manual, electric (quad and truck mounted) broadcast spreaders. Soil Lynx can also be mixed with water and applied with water trucks (with agitators), hydroseeding units, and/or standard pump and spray nozzles.
- Soil Lynx, once activated with water, binds with the soil creating a layer of porous soil that allows more water and air to penetrate the soil while reducing erosion.
- Soil Lynx’s binding process allows it to retain water and hold seed and fertilizer in place
- Easy to use, easy to integrate within existing operations
- Enhanced growth characteristics, while minimizing seed/fertilizer loss
- Enhanced soil stabilization, cleaner sheet flow
- Reduced shipping, handling and storage costs – no TDG requirements.
- Reduced hydroseeding costs, and